Friday 11 March 2011

We Meet At Last!

You have no idea how long I've wanted to create a blog for! I guess I just had to wait for the right time! I suppose I should start off by introducing myself. My name is Emily and I am seventeen years young. I'm embarking on a new chapter in my life, and I feel like I'm ready to face the world! I'm inspired by all things theatrical, creative beauty and hope for the future. I have no idea what I'm doing with this blog, but I do know that it's mine. It was quite a struggle setting sail because I had so many ideas in my head and not enough space for them to flourish! What I really want is to post about quotes, images, artists, thoughts and ideas that inspire me, and in turn, inspire you! In the nearing days I'm going to put up some lovely images on the creative process it took in the making of this blog. Keep your eyes peeled!

Dreams are free, so free your dreams.
~ Astrid Alauda

x. E

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to be inspired by your future posts. Aim for the stars, Emily, because I know you'll be one in the future! xx.

    ReplyDelete