Wednesday 16 March 2011

One of Those Days

It's one of those days, so I'm using you to vent. Thanks blog. Today has been a (horrible?) day. You know those days where nothing's going right, and everything's a mess, and no one likes to be alone. (Thanks Avril Lavigne for your song lyrics!) On a more serious note, I've needed some time out to think. What am I doing? Is this what I want to be doing? Am I capable of doing it? I'm still only seventeen, a baby. I should be at home, getting looked after. Except I can't do that anymore. I live in the real world now, and let me tell you, it's a bitch. I was so naive. But every now and then, everyone needs a hand to hold, a shoulder to cry on, a voice of reason, to tell you that everything's going to be okay. So if you have one of these days like I did, firstly, let it all out (like I did), take some time out to think. Write down your goals, hopes and dreams, and if you're on the right path. Also, find a shoulder to lean on, there's someone out there who would be glad to lend you a helping hand when you need it. Don't be afraid to leap. After all that's over, dive into the ice cream that's sitting in your freezer, curl up and watch a movie. I know that's what I'm going to do.

Life's not always fair. Sometimes you can get a splinter even sliding down a rainbow.
~ Terri Guillemets

x. E

No comments:

Post a Comment